To translate and localize content within a content management system (CMS), Mondragonlingua uses trusted technology Lingualink.
Lingualink connects translation/localization teams as well as client reviewers.
- Supports multi-language siles.
- Processes files from CMS and other content sources or file directories.
- Supports any file formats. No need for the client to convert their content.
- Generates the translated files in the same original format.
- Remembers all translations and can re-use them for future projects.
- Finds unique texts: A string like “Click here” may show up 500 times in the client’s software. Lingualink will send the string just once for translation.
- Supports human translation workflows via XLIFF or direct web link to TMS.
- Supports a wide range of machine translation systems.
- A web-based user-interface monitors operations, finds, filters and changes text content.
- Tools for developers are easy to integrate.
Ready for a Demo?
The software supports:
- Kentico versions 8.x, 10
- Adobe AEM
- Sitecore versions 7.0,7.1, 7.2, 8.0 and 8.1
- SDL LiveContent